JLGolf is a scorecard, golf GPS application, that will assist you on course, with keeping track on your scorecard, and help you around the course with distances.
Find courses in your area, or create new courses in minutes.
Here is a small list of features in JLGolf.
- Scorecard edit by hole or quick edit full scorecard.
- Round statistics
- View scorecard as pdf in prefferred style, choose between default or statiscics view.
- Easy access to distance information for each hole.
- Mail scorecard pdf to players
- Upload / Synchronize rounds.
- Search / Download courses in area or by name
- Create or modify courses, and share by uploading your courses.
- Rating tables for all tees. (depends on rating type used)
- Player statistics for all players.
- EGA, USGA and CONGO rating
- Support for metric and yards
Settings for JLGolf lets you choose between keeping GPS on during round (running in background) or only when screen in on.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
JLGolf is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-02-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
JLGolf (version 3.0.4) has a file size of 19.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.